How support is tailored to you

If your worried about care and support services, Calibre Quality Care recommends that you call for an informal chat They can advise you or suggest that you contact your local council to work out exactly what sort of support is needed. The local council can provide a needs assessment even if they won’t help pay for the actual support provided.

If you request

We will take the requirements of your support you require and we will advertise this to all our registered Personal Assistants.

Our Personal Assistants have different levels of training, depending on your requirements will determine which Personal Assistants apply for the Job. Once we have a selection of Personal Assistants you can arrange to meet them directly where you can discuss the more intricate details of your support.

When you find your preferred Personal Assistant

You then will be able to arrange a start date directly with them to avoid unnecessary delays.

The Personal Assistant will raise an invoice, this will either be emailed, or hand delivered to you. Under this introductory model of care the PA is registered with Calibre Quality Care as a self-employed Personal Assistant – you are not responsible for any employment responsibilities, and each Personal Assistant will provide you with a contract for services.

How do I pay?

Your contract is with the Personal Assistant and Payment will need to be made direct to them. This can be done via your log in to Calibre Quality Care, you can view the invoice and pay via Bank transfer. Personal Assistants can take payments by Cheque but never in Cash (ways to pay will depend on your individual circumstances or assessed need).

Personal Assistants can support you. If you are funded by the Government and receive a direct payment, have a continuing Health Care need and have a Personal Health Care budget, if you are in receipt of PIP or Attendance allowance.

Call us

01296 255 255

About us




Proudly associated with